That is a question we ask or hear pretty much everyday. I am not one to plan out my meals weekly (although I would LOVE to). I am just not that organized. Plus, with my work schedule, I can be out of town for 1-3 days at a time.
This is one of my go-to meals. I found it on Pinterest (of course) and it is soooo easy!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degress
- Take 3 Chicken Breasts and place them in the middle of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place green beans (frozen or fresh) on one side of the chicken (sometime I mix it up with zucchini)
- Place cut potatoes on the other side of the chicken (I always use sweet potatoes)
- Pour Olive Oil all around (or butter)
- Add any seasoning you like, I usually go with pepper, garlic powder, minced onion, and Mrs. Dash's Onion Blend.
- Cover with foil
- Cook for 1 hour
- Take out of the oven and ENJOY!
|I made this last night and used zucchini and onion instead of green beans|
See how easy that is? I love it! Prep is maybe 10 minutes and then you can still have time for other things while it cooks.
|This was not last night's, hence the green beans|
It is always hard to tell on Pinterest what recipes will be good and what will be flops. This my friend is always a success!