Miss Kaitlyn over at Put a Bow on It was so sweet to nominate me for the Liebster Award!
The rules are:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the question that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
5. No tag back, but leave a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post.
11 Random Things:
1. It is always so hard to think of these kind of things. I don't know why it is so hard!
2. I have more scarves than necessary.
3. Coffee is one of my favorite drinks.
4. I love skimming through ihatestarbucks.com. It is too funny to read sometimes.
5. I love Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls but lately hardly look at clothes there. I just don't have the patience to go through all those clothes so tightly packed onto the racks.
6. Using Twitter does not come naturally for me
7. I fall alseep 10-20 minutes in to just about every movie I watch at home. G does not like this but I like to say it is just a family trait :)
8. Words with Friends is not my favorite game. I get frustrated when I cannot find a word to play and then I give up, despite the "nudges" I get.
9. I am a summer/fall girl all the way. Get me out of this cold weather ASAP!
10. I have a hard time resisting Bath and Body Works candles. Especially when they are 2 for $20.
11. I love finding a tv series and watching all the season through. I just started Desperate Housewives, and yes, I know I'm like 8 years too late.
1. What is your favorite movie?
This is always so hard for me. I don't really have a favorite. But if I had to pick something I could watch over and over it would probably be Happy Gilmore. Or the Devil Wears Prada.
2. Thoughts of Twilight?
I have never seen it. Never had a strong desire to. Maybe one of these days I will check it out.
3. Mac or PC?
Mac all the way! I got my first Macbook in 2008 and have never looked back. I work on a PC and it kills me everyday.
4. What do you want to name your first child?
If it's a girl, Hailey. I just love that name.
5. What is your go-to drink when out.
Blue Moon/Shock Top or if I am getting really fancy, Malibu with coke and a splash of grenadine.
6. Ski or snowboard?
Never done either (with Tahoe only 1.5 hours away too!) but I want to try snowboarding.
7. Who do you cheer for during football season? (College & NFL!)
I cheer for the SF 49ers! (I do have a soft spot for the Packers b/c my brother was always a big fan, but we just wont tell G that!)
8. What is your dream job?
To be a professional mom. According to Barney Stinson, that is a real job too guys. I would just love to be able to stay home with my kids, raising them to be wonderful individuals and be able to do all the baking and Pinterest crafts my heart desired!
9. What is your real job?
I am a consultant that works with school districts.
10. How many kids do you want?
3 seems like a good number.
11. What does your dream house look like?
All my home decor pins into one! Haha but seriously, I would love to have a wraparound porch, nice big yard, and the inside, well hmm. I will definitely use my pins to recreate some of that!
Check out this post to see the lovely girls I had nominated for this award and the questions I gave them.
Thanks again Kaitlyn!