Happy New Year!
How was everyone's New Year's Eve? I hope you all had a great night and rung in the 2013 fabulously!
Gerard and I went to our friends house and just kept it simple. We snacked on appetizers and made yummy fondue for dessert! While waiting for the ball to drop, we played some board games and laughed our butts off!
I have a feeling about 2013. I feel like it is going to be a big year. I am very excited to see where they year goes. How I am going to grow and where God takes me. How the people in my life will change and what they will go through. How the world is going to be one year from today. I will never know God's plan for me but I have full trust and faith in Him to always provide and give me the best.
This year, I do not want to make resolutions. I feel like resolutions are something that you either do or don't do. Partially done doesn't count with resolutions. If you don't complete a resolution, you failed. This may not be how everyone sees them, but this is how I feel about resolutions. This year, I am giving myself some goals that I hope to accomplish. And not lofty, unrealistic goals, but ones that are good for me and what I want to accomplish deep down. So here they are...
1. Complete at least one bible reading plan.
2. Lose 20 pounds (and then decide from there)
3. Blog more and develop better relationships with other bloggers
4. Save more money! I don't want to put a specific number because life happens.
5. Make going to church more of a priority.
6. Be intentional with my time, family, and friends.
7. Go on vacation to Vegas and Disneyland with Gerard.
8. Complete my 25 in 25 list (revealing soon!)
In addition, I want to begin making monthly goals for myself to help keep me on track. Do any of you do this already? Here are my January goals...
1. Lose 3-5 pounds
2. Blog 4-5x a week
3. Workout 3x a week
4. Finish She Reads Truth Fresh Start
So did any of you make resolutions? Share the link to your post in the comments so I can check them out!